Awards & Recognition
Your Award-Winning Mountain Roofing Company
It’s never been just about roofing for us. Since our beginnings, we’ve committed ourselves to the development of building science, and work to keep the roofing industry, our community, and our customers educated on the matter. Additionally, we use only the best materials and adhere to the most recent industry safety standards. Our efforts have not gone unnoticed.
- 2019 Owens Corning Gold Product Excellent Award
- 2017 Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor System Champion Award
- 2016 Grand County Best of Snow Removal 2nd Place
- 2016 Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor System Champion Award
- 2013 Versico Roofing System Gold Medal Quality Award
- 2012 ASAC Excellence in Safety
- 2010 ASAC Excellence in Safety
- Certificate of Appreciation, Habitat for Humanity
- National Roofing Contractors Association 2009 Steep Roof Arrabelle Award
- Copper Development Steep Project of the Year 2009: Arrabelle
As an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor, The Roofing Company attended the 2019 Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Conference. At the national event, we were honored with the 2019 Gold Product Excellent Award for our company’s industry-leading contributions to the roofing category. This industry recognition reflects our continued focus on bringing a results-oriented, customer-driven approach to running our business and delivering trustworthy, dependable work for Grand County homeowners.
Colorado Roofing Association Awards
Since 1978, the Colorado Roofing Association has been committed to promoting the ethics, education, and image of the roofing industry throughout the State of Colorado through the actions of its members. As an award-winning association member, we’re the mountain roofing company you can trust to have your best interests in mind.
- Sangdo Palri Temple 2015, 1st Place Division II
- Mountain Residence 2013, 2nd Place Division II
- The Ritz Carlton Residences 2011, 2nd Place Division IV
- Srednicki Residence 2010, 2nd Place Division IV
- The Gates at Beaver Creek 2009, 2nd Place Division IV
- The Arrabelle at Vail Square 2008, 2nd Place Division IV