Roof insulation is important for any home, but in the Colorado mountain environment it’s especially critical for maintaining even temperatures and preventing water damage. Heavy snow and the spring thaw-freeze-thaw cycle creates conditions that can cause water damage and leaks in homes with inadequate insulation.
Spray Foam Insulation
One of the best ways to prevent roof damage while maintaining a high level of insulation is to use a spray foam insulation. Unlike traditional fiberglass or blow-in insulation, Spray foam insulation seals all cracks, gaps and voids in walls and roofs forming an air-tight barrier that keep exterior moisture out.
With spray foam insulations superior insulating qualities you’ll enjoy a more comfortable indoor environment and a very significant reduction in your monthly heating and cooling bills.
Other benefits of spray foam insulation
- Completely non-toxic (no HFCs, HCFCs, formaldehyde or asbestos)
- Reduces airborne dust and allergen infiltration
- Helps prevent mold and mildew
- Saves money and natural resources
- Allows for downsized HVAC equipment
- Significantly reduces airborne noise
Have questions about insulation your Colorado mountain home? Call The Roofing Company today (970) 887-0104.