Sheet Metal Installer
Client: The Roofing Company
Location: Granby, CO
The Roofing Company is looking for a Sheet Metal Installer to add to their growing team! The Roofing Company is an award-winning full-service roofing contractor specializing in residential and commercial roofing projects in Granby and the surrounding mountain counties. We are proud to have been recently named as the Best of the Best winner and have been providing high-quality mountain roofing for over 40 years!
The Sheet Metal Installer position will be working. Residential and Commercial installation and repair of metal roofing systems, wall panels and custom sheet metal work. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a growing company, this is the position for you!
What you’ll be doing:
The Sheet Metal Installer will be installing metal roofs and associated flashings and architectural wall panel systems helping to cover Granby and the surrounding mountain counties.
- Measure, cut, install, fit and/or trim 20 to 26 Ga metal.
- Make safety a priority at all times.
- Experience working with aviation snips, hand seamers and power tools (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Valid driver’s license is preferred
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Can work independently to carry out a series of instructions.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 40 pounds at a time.
The Roofing Company offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary, health benefits including dental and vision insurance, PTO, paid Holidays and MORE. Opportunities for career development and advancement. The wages for this role is based on experience and starts at $22 per hour.