Top-Quality Residential & Commercial Metal Roofing Services
The mountainous environment of Colorado demands specially designed roofing systems that protect your property while providing beautiful and timeless appeal. A metal roofing system from The Roofing Company will give your property beauty and protection that lasts.
Compared to other roofing materials that diminish in value as they age, our metal roof installation provides the following benefits:
- Durability and proven performance of 50+ years
- Available in beautiful styles and colors
- Fire resistant
- Interlocking panel for maximum wind resistance
- Energy efficiency
Our Metal Roof Types
At The Roofing Company, we handle your metal roof installation professionally and to the highest standards. A metal roof is a premium product that requires seasoned attention to detail and skilled application for installation. Our team has the necessary skills, tools, and experience to get the job done and exceed your expectations for any of the following metal roof types.
Corrugated Metal Roofs
This is a structural sheet of metal that comes in parallel furrow and ridge shapes for strength and durability. There are two main types:
- Pro-Panel & Rugged Rib – These panels feature 26-gauge steel protected with galvalume coating for higher tensile strength. A state-of-the-art siliconized polyester paint system is then applied, which provides a limited paint warranty.
- Standing Seam – This refers to just about any kind of metal roof panel that has a raised interlocking vertical seam. They can be used to highlight a roof’s aesthetic elements and accent the building’s architecture, adding structural characteristics to the metal roofing system.
Metal Roof Finishes
With metal roofing systems, you can achieve a look that’s uniquely beautiful to set your home or business apart. Our finish options include:
- Raw Steel or Corten – This particular finish allows the panels to patina naturally, providing a rugged aged aesthetic.
- Pre-finished – This galvanized sheet comes with a Kynar-painted finish and is available in different factory-painted, manufacturer-finished color options.
Custom Metal Roofs
We can give you the unique look you’ve been searching for via the use of the proper chemical agents and decades of practice. With our state-the-art metal shop, we can fabricate and customize any piece of metal to fit the needs of your home. Some common metal options include:
- Copper – This material boasts long-term durability, value retention, and ease of maintenance.
- Zinc – This durable, flexible, and malleable metal can easily enhance and expand the creativity of any home or business.
- Patina Pre-Treated Rusting – From standing seam panels and corrugated panels to just about any raw cold steel application, we can customize a rusted panel to fit your needs.